Choose a savings plan of either 5 years or 10 years and gain stability and peace of mind in your retirement. Upon maturity your total benefits will be 550% of the sum assured. You are eligible to count the premiums up to 100,000 baht for personal income tax deductions, in line with the Revenue Department conditions.
- Lump Sums of 50% of the sum assured – the first installment on the policy anniversary date at the age of 60, and the second when the policy matures
- Annual Pension of 15% of the sum assured every year from the age of 61 to 90 on the policy anniversary date
- Accumulated Payouts of 550% of the sum assured
Protection and Benefits
|Protection||Plan without Deductible||Plan with Deductible*|
|Plan 1||Plan 2||Plan 3||Plan 4||Plan 5||Plan 6||Plan 7||Plan 8|
|1. Benefit on medical fees for inpatients per admission (baht)|
|1.1 Room and board including nursing and other hospital service charges for a maximum of 90 days: maximum payment per day||3,000||5,000||3,000||5,000||3,000||5,000||3,000||5,000|
|1.2 ICU room, maximum 15 days: maximum payment per day (inclusive of room and board, nursing and other hospital service charges but not exceeding a maximum of 90 days)||6,000||10,000||6,000||10,000||6,000||10,000||6,000||10,000|
|1.3 General expenses||30,000||50,000||30,000||50,000||30,000||50,000||30,000||50,000|
|1.4 Actual surgical fee||35,000||55,000||35,000||55,000||35,000||55,000||35,000||55,000|
|1.5 Inpatient physician’s fees for a maximum of 90 days covering one visit per day: maximum payment per day||1,000||2,000||1,000||2,000||1,000||2,000||1,000||2,000|
|1.6 Daily compensation (a maximum of 120 days per year): maximum payment per day||600||1,000||600||1,000||600||1,000||600||1,000|
|2. Benefit on medical fees for outpatients per admission (baht)|
|2.1 Emergency outpatient medical fees due to an accident (within 72 hours)||10,000||20,000||10,000||20,000||10,000||20,000||10,000||20,000|
|2.2 Outpatient medical fees (Once a day for a maximum of 30 times per year)||-||-||1,000||1,500||-||-||1,000||1,500|
|Total maximum benefits per admission||552,000||950,000||553,000||951,500||549,000||945,000||550,000||946,500|
*Deductible means a specified amount of money that the insured must pay under the terms of the insurance policy; the maximum will not exceed the amount shown in the table above for each admission (except 1.6 daily compensation and 2.2 outpatient medical fees).
- Outpatient medical fees (OPD) according to 2.1 cover in the event of an accident only.
- Outpatient medical fees both in the event of illness and accident according to 2.2 available for some plans only.
- If the insured needs to be admitted to the hospital for reasons or complications unrelated to their previous treatment as an inpatient, the insured will need to pay a deductible amount to the hospital for every inpatient treatment of 3,000 baht or 5,000 baht depending on the chosen insurance plan.
- Not eligible for personal income tax deductions.
- One insured can apply for one Health 1st policy only.
- This is an annual insurance policy. The premium rates are subject to change as approved by the registrar.
- Insurable age: 20-55 years for the 5-year premium payment period and 20-50 years for the 10-year premium payment period
- Minimum sum assured: 100,000 baht
Annual premium of 1,000 baht of the sum assured (depending on premium payment period, gender and age of the insured)
|Age (years)||5 years of premium payments||10 years of premium payments|
|20 - 55||153 - 606 baht||171 - 637 baht||-||-|
|20 - 50||-||-||85 - 271 baht||94 - 288 baht|
For age calculation of the insured, a fraction of more than 6 months shall be counted as a full year.
Assured by Bangkok Life Assurance Public Company Limited
- Life insurance premiums are eligible for personal income tax deductions, in line with the Revenue Department conditions.
- Insurance products offered by the Bank are not the same as a deposit. In the event of early redemption, customers may receive returns less than the paid premiums, depending on the date the early redemption is made.
- The insured should read and study the terms and conditions carefully before deciding to buy insurance.
- Bangkok Bank is a life insurance broker, acting as an agent between customers and Bangkok Life Assurance. Bangkok Life Assurance conditions apply to insurance approval.
- The insured must fill out a Health Declaration Form before applying for insurance.
For more information, please call Bangkok Life Assurance at 02 777 8888 or contact at any Bangkok Bank branch nationwide.