Home 1st plus
Enjoy peace of mind and plan for your future with confidence. Receive coverage for accidental medical expenses up to 100,000 baht.
- Peace of Mind coverage for death, total permanent disability and accidental medical expenses
- A Single Premium throughout the coverage period
- Additional Loans can be requested for insurance premium payment
- Tax Benefits* in line with the Revenue Department conditions
*For a coverage period of 10 - 30 years, the basic premium is tax-deductible up to 100,000 baht, according to the Notification of the Director-General of the Revenue Department on Income Tax (No. 172). For a coverage period of 3 - 30 years, health insurance premiums paid after January 1, 2020 (if any) are also tax-deductible, up to 25,000 baht, according to the Notification of the Revenue Department (No. 383) and the Ministerial Regulation (No. 365). When combined with life insurance premiums this must not exceed 100,000 baht in total.
Coverage and Benefits
|1. If death occurs from any cause (except an accident)||
Receive monthly decreasing sum assured of the month the death occurs
|2. If death occurs from an accident||
Receive 100% of the sum assured and the monthly decreasing sum assured of the month the death occurs
|3. If total permanent disability occurs||
Receive monthly decreasing sum assured at the beginning of the month the permanent disability occurs
|4. Accidental medical expenses||
The Company pays for accidental medical expenses as actually incurred. Maximum of 5,000 baht per times (no limit on the number of treatments) throughout the coverage term, up to 100,000 baht
Note:The Company will pay either only death or total permanent disability benefits.
- Insurable age: 20-65 years
- Coverage period: 3-30 years
- Sum assured: 50,000 baht - no limit
- Premium payment period: Single premium
Per sum assured of 1,000 baht (depending on gender, age of the Insured and coverage period)
|Gender||Annual Premium (baht)|
|Female||5.12 - 114.02|
|Male||8.13 - 203.13|
For age calculation of the Insured, a fraction of more than 6 months shall be counted as a full year.
How to apply
To apply, simply fill out an application form at any Bangkok Bank branch and hand it in along with the required documents.
Assured by Bangkok Life Assurance Public Company Limited
- Home 1st Plus (Improved Version) is optional for customers. It has no effect on the Bank's credit consideration.
- The Insured who apply for Home 1st Plus (Improved Version) from March 1, 2021 onwards will receive coverage for accidental medical expenses.
- Insurance premiums are eligible for personal income tax deductions, in line with the Revenue Department conditions.
- Insurance products offered by the Bank are not the same as a deposit. In the event of early redemption, customers may receive returns less than the paid premiums, depending on the date the early redemption is made.
- The applicant is advised to study details of product information in the prospectus before deciding to buy insurance. After receiving the policy, the Insured is advised to study the terms and conditions in the policy contract.
- Bangkok Bank is a life insurance broker, acting as an agent between customers and Bangkok Life Assurance. Bangkok Life Assurance conditions apply to insurance approval.
- A health declaration is one of the factors considered in the policy approval or payout approval process.
- A health check-up is under Bangkok Life Assurance conditions.
- The applicant has the duty to provide true information in applying for insurance. Any concealment of truth or declaration of false statements may cause the insurance company to cancel the insurance contract or refuse to pay the claims under the insurance contract.
- Terms and conditions of coverage will be specified in the policy issued to the policyholder.
For more information, please call Bangkok Life Assurance at 02 777 8888 or contact at any Bangkok Bank branch nationwide.