- Issued age:
newborn – 70 years old for five-year and ten-year premium payment
newborn – 65 years old for fifteen-year premium payment
- Minimum sum assured : 5,000,000 baht
- Coverage period : up to age 99
- Premium payment period: annually, semi-annually, quarterly, and monthly
- Health check-ups are in accordance with the company's underwriting criteria
- Additional riders can be purchased, according to the conditions set by the company
|Death while the policy is effective||
Wealth planning for the people that matter to you behind you
|Benefits and coverage 50,000,000 baht, the insured aged 40 years|
|Coverage Period||Up to age 99|
|Premium payment period||10 years|
|Pay annual premiums||1,922,000||2,268,000|
|Total premium payment of 10 years||19,220,000||22,680,000|
|Received coverage benefit|
|Benefits received in excess of paid life insurance premiums||30,780,000||27,320,000|
Example A 40-year-old man in good health, a career as a business entrepreneur. He applies for Prestige Life with coverage period up to age 99 and a premium payment period of 10 years totaling 50,000,000 baht in order to provide financial stability for the family.
- In the event that the insured does not disclose the true statement or makes a false statement, the company will void the contract within two years from the effective date of the insurance policy, or upon renewal, or upon reinstatement, or upon the date the company approves the increase of the sum assured only for the additional part. Unless the insured does not have a stake in the insured event, or the declaration of age is inaccurate that the actual age is outside the normal trade premium rate limit.
- In the event the insured commits suicide within one year from the effective date of the insurance policy, or upon renewal, or upon reinstatement, or upon the date the company approves the increase of the sum assured only for the additional part, or if murdered by the beneficiary.
- This advertising media is only a summary of preliminary benefits. Please read the details of the coverage conditions and exclusions before deciding to purchase any insurance products. The coverage conditions and complete exclusions can be inquired from your agents or from your life insurance policy details.
- Remittance of insurance premiums is the responsibility of the insured. The fact that life insurance agents and brokers offer to collect insurance premiums is a service only.
- A health declaration is one of the factors for underwriting and benefits payment consideration.
- For maximum benefits from the policy, the insured should pay premiums until the premium payment period completes and hold the policy until its maturity.
- Life insurance premiums and health insurance premiums (if any) can be used for personal income tax deductions, according to the criteria set by the Revenue Department.