Gain 1st 424 (Par)
- Short-Term Premium Payments Pay premiums for only 4 years and receive 12 years of term coverage
- Cash Returns Receive cash returns every year
- Discounts Premium discounts based on sum assured and age of the Insured
- Guaranteed Returns Guaranteed a total return throughout policy period at 424% of the sum assured with an opportunity to receive a dividend on the maturity date
Coverage and Benefits
|1. If death occurs during the policy period||
Receive benefits in % of sum assured or accumulated paid premiums, whichever amount is greater.
|2. If no death occurs during the policy period, the Insured will receive up to 424% of the sum assured with an opportunity to receive a dividend on the maturity date||
2.1 Benefits guaranteeing payment
*If no death occurs during the policy period, the Insured will receive up to 350% of the sum assured together with the special cash return of 55% of the sum assured.
**The Company may consider paying dividends on the maturity date to the Insured. Dividend amount depends on the return on investment of the par – product assets throughout the policy period deducted by the total cost of this product which the Company will allocate at 80% of that surplus to the Insured. The dividend at the end of the contract will be different for each product according to terms and conditions, and dividend calculation method specified by the Company.
- Insurable age: Newborn – 80 years
- Coverage period: 12 years
- Premium payment period: 4 years
- Sum assured: 100,000 baht – no limit
- Payment mode: Annually
Per sum assured of 1,000 baht for both males and females
|Age (years)||Annual Premium (baht)|
|Newborn – 80||999|
Annual premium discounts per sum assured of 1,000 baht for both males and females
|Sum Assured (baht)||Age (years)|
|Newborn - 70||71 - 80|
|100,000 - 299,999||-||-|
|300,000 - 499,999||1||0.5|
|500,000 - 999,999||2||1|
|1,000,000 - 2,999,999||4||1.5|
|3,000,000 or higher||6||3|
For age calculation of the Insured, a fraction of more than 6 months shall be counted as a full year.
Example Insurance Coverage
Male, aged 35 years. Sum assured 1,000,000 baht. (Annual discount premium 0.4%)
|Policy Year||Annual Premium (baht)||Survival Benefits* (baht)||Life Coverage** (baht)|
|Total special annual cash returns at 19%||190,000||-|
|Maturity benefits + Special cash returns at 405%||4,050,000||-|
|Total benefits at 424%||4,240,000||-|
|Summary of Benefits||Survival Benefits (at the end of policy year)||Example of Dividends from Average Investment Rate of Return throughout the Contract***|
|Total special annual cash returns||190,000||190,000||190,000||190,000|
|Opportunity to receive dividend on maturity date||-||260,300||566,800||873,300|
*Special annual cash returns and maturity benefits at the end of the policy year
**Receive benefits in % of sum assured or accumulated paid premiums, whichever amount is greater
***The average return on investment that the Company receives from the investment of the par-product assets throughout the contract period. Customers can find returns on investment in each year from www.bangkoklife.com/parfund_ROI since March 16, 2021.
How to apply
To apply, simply fill out an application form at any Bangkok Bank branch and hand it in along with the required documents.
Assured by Bangkok Life Assurance Public Company Limited
- Insurance premiums are eligible for personal income tax deductions, in line with Revenue Department conditions.
- Insurance products offered by the Bank are not the same as a deposit. In the event of early redemption, customers may receive returns less than the paid premiums, depending on the date the early redemption is made.
- The Insured should read and study the terms and conditions carefully before deciding to buy insurance.
- Bangkok Bank is a life insurance broker, acting as an agent between customers and Bangkok Life Assurance. Bangkok Life Assurance conditions apply to insurance approval.
- The applicant has the duty to provide true information in applying for insurance. Any concealment of truth or declaration of false statements may cause the insurance company to cancel the insurance contract or refuse to pay the claims under the insurance contract.