Gain 1st 245 Plus
Get peace of mind with coverage for life and 17 dread illnesses, annual returns, tax benefits and a lump sum payment when your policy matures. Pay premiums for 7 or 10 years and receive coverage for 15 years.
- Annual Returns of 3-5% of the sum assured.
- Lump Sum Payment of 185% of the sum assured when the policy matures after 15 years.
- Total Benefits worth 245% of the sum assured.
- 17 Dread Illnesses Coverage for 100% of the sum assured
Protection and Benefits
Gain 1st 245 Plus covers you for 100% of the sum assured should any of the following 17 dread illnesses, accidents or procedures occur:
|1. Cancer||10. Paralysis|
|2. Fulminant Viral Hepatitis||11. Stroke|
|3. Myocardial Infarction||12. Multiple Sclerosis|
|4. Coronary Artery Surgery||13. Major Head Trauma|
|5. Heart Valve Surgery||14. Major Organ Transplant|
|6. Other serious Coronary Artery Disease||15. Blindness|
|7. Kidney Failure||16. Coma|
|8. Muscular Dystrophy||17. Major Burns|
|9. Surgery of the Aorta|
|1. If death occurs during the policy period||
|2. If no death occurs during the policy period, the insured will receive up to 245% of the sum assured.||
|3. If any of the specified dread illnesses, accidents or procedures occur||
Receive 100% of the sum assured*
*Note: In the event of 17 types of serious illnesses, the insured will receive coverage after 90 days from the effective date of the contract.
- Insurable age: 15-65 years
- Coverage period: 15 years
- Premium payment period: 7 or 10 years
- Minimum sum assured: 100,000 baht
- Maximum sum assured: 5,000,000 baht
Annual premium of 1,000 baht of the sum assured (depending on gender, premium payment period and age of the insured).
|Gender||7 years of premium payments||10 years of premium payments|
|Male||274.71 - 365.83 baht||201.88 - 274.05 baht|
|Female||274.66 - 335.58 baht||201.85 - 251.95 baht|
For age calculation of the insured, a fraction of more than 6 months shall be counted as a full year.
Assured by Bangkok Life Assurance Public Company Limited
- Life insurance premiums are eligible for personal income tax deductions, in line with the Revenue Department conditions.
- Insurance products offered by the Bank are not the same as a deposit. In the event of early redemption, customers may receive returns less than the paid premiums, depending on the date the early redemption is made.
- The insured should read and study the terms and conditions carefully before deciding to buy insurance.
- Bangkok Bank is a life insurance broker, acting as an agent between customers and Bangkok Life Assurance. Bangkok Life Assurance conditions apply to insurance approval.
- The insured must fill out a Health Declaration Form before applying for insurance.
For more information, please call Bangkok Life Assurance at 02 777 8888 or contact at any Bangkok Bank branch nationwide.